The size and weight of commercial trucks often cause truck accidents to result in horrific injuries. Truck collisions are many times caused by the mere inattention of the driver. Some truck crashes result from more disturbing things such as manipulating driver’s log or the semi-truck not being properly maintained.
An Evansville-based truck accident attorney at Robert John and Associates will answer any questions you have after a semi-truck accident. Our Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois personal injury attorneys will investigate all aspects of the truck wreck to ensure you get the settlement you deserve. Early retention of a law firm to preserve evidence is vital.
Our truck crash lawyers have represented truck injury victims in and out of court. Most settlements do not require court and many truck collision settlements are reached without litigation. Contact us today if you have been involved in a truck crash in Indiana, Kentucky, or Illinois so we can investigate any negligence that may have occurred. Our truck injury attorneys are ready to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. You don’t have to fight alone.
• Do not give a statement to the other driver's insurance company until you have spoken to a semi truck crash attorney at Robert John and Associates.
• Do not sign anything from the insurance companies. Truck accident victims may be giving up rights to pursue a claim for future compensation by signing documents from insurance companies.
• Gather information while at the accident scene, if able. Make notes of what witnesses say. Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses.
• After a truck crash, see your doctor as soon as possible, for your injuries. Follow your doctor's orders for the injuries you have sustained. Follow-up with your doctor if your injuries are not improving.
• Inform your own car insurance company of the truck accident as soon as you are able.
•Speak with an Evansville-based truck injury lawyer at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect your rights after a truck accident in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
•Contact the personal injury lawyers at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect the rights of the family left behind after a semi-truck crash. While we cannot bring your loved one back, we will work meticulously on your claim to get the compensation the family deserves.
Contact the Indiana, Illinois, or Kentucky lawyer, at the personal injury firm of Robert John and Associates, to speak with an attorney today regarding your truck accident injuries. The truck accident lawyers of Robert John and Associates have been successfully representing personal injury victims in the Tri-State area, including Evansville, Jasper, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Vincennes, Washington, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Tell City, and surrounding areas. In Illinois, we serve Carmi, Mt. Carmel, Lawrenceville, Olney, Albion, Fairfield, McLeansboro, Harrisburg, Shawneetown, and surrounding areas. In Kentucky, we serve Henderson, Dixon, Morganfield, Madisonville, Owensboro, Calhoun, Hawesville, Beech Grove, Central City, Philpot, Stanley, Sorgho, Sturgis, Corydon, and surrounding areas.
Robert John and Associates personal injury attorneys are here to help. Our semi truck accident lawyers are experienced in dealing with insurance company adjusters and realize this can be a confusing and overwhelming time. Contact Robert John and Associates so you can focus on getting better. Our Evansville- based injury attorneys will come to you at home or in the hospital if you are unable to come to us.