Unfortunately, the Evansville-based wrongful death attorneys at Robert John and Associates cannot bring back a lost loved one. However, our wrongful death lawyers will diligently work to ensure that the family is fairly compensated when there has been negligence.
In addition to the emotional toll of an untimely death, a wrongful death is accompanied by medical bills and funeral costs. Often a spouse and/or children lose a substantial source of income for the household due to the wrongful death.
Wrongful death cases can be complex and even more difficult when trying to handle the grief over the one lost because of another’s negligence. Contact an Evansville-based wrongful death lawyer of Robert John and Associates today. If you have suffered a loss in Indiana, Illinois, or Kentucky, we have the experience and compassion to get you through troubling times.
There are not many more important things than one’s health and family. If either has been wrongfully compromised, the Evansville personal injury attorneys of Robert John and Associates are here to help. Most settlements do not require court and many wrongful death settlements are reached without litigation. You don’t have to fight alone.
• Do not give a statement to the other person’s insurance company until you have spoken to the Indiana, Kentucky, or Illinois wrongful death attorneys at Robert John and Associates.
• Do not sign anything from the insurance companies. You may be giving up rights to pursue a claim for compensation by signing documents from insurance companies.
• Gather information while at the accident scene, if able. Make notes of what witnesses say. Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses.
• Inform your own insurance company of the accident as soon as you are able.
• Get professional grief counseling, if needed.
• Speak with an Evansville-based personal injury lawyer at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect the rights of the family left behind.
Contact the Evansville-based personal injury firm, Robert John and Associates, to speak with an Indiana, Kentucky, or Illinois wrongful death attorney today regarding the loss of a loved one.
Robert John & Associates has represented the families of wrongful death victims in the Tri-State area. In Indiana, we serve Evansville, Jasper, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Vincennes, Washington, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Tell City, and surrounding areas. In Illinois, we serve Carmi, Mt. Carmel, Lawrenceville, Olney, Albion, Fairfield, McLeansboro, Harrisburg, Shawneetown, and surrounding areas. In Kentucky, we serve Henderson, Dixon, Morganfield, Madisonville, Owensboro, Calhoun, Hawesville, Beech Grove, Central City, Philpot, Stanley, Sorgho, Sturgis, Corydon, and surrounding areas.
Robert John and Associates, personal injury attorneys are here to help. Our wrongful death attorneys are experienced in dealing with insurance company adjusters and realize this can be a confusing and overwhelming time. Contact Robert John and Associates so you can focus on moving forward. Our Evansville- based wrongful death lawyers will come to you at home or in the hospital if you are unable to come to us.