Toxic torts are defined by the wrongful exposure to dangerous chemicals. Most toxic torts occur in the workplace, but they can happen anywhere – at a daycare, school, home, or an apartment complex, to list only a few. The Evansville-based toxic tort (chemical exposure) attorneys of Robert John and Associates have the experience to handle such claims.
Dangerous chemicals are not just industrial ones seeping into the water supply or billowing out of factories. Household chemicals, school cleaning supplies, and farm-applied chemicals can be equally dangerous and equally deadly.
Toxic exposures can result in burns, permanent lung damage, and/or death. Chemical exposure cases are complex and require early retention of a chemical injury attorney and experts. Most settlements do not require court and many injury settlements are reached without litigation.
If you have been injured by toxic chemicals, contact the Evansville- based toxic tort (chemical exposure) lawyers of Robert John and Associates to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
• Report the injury immediately to the responsible party.
• Have someone take pictures of location, and mechanism of exposure.
• Keep product and applicable literature if possible.
• Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
• Follow the medical instructions of your doctor and keep all scheduled medical appointments.
• Do not sign any insurance documents without legal advice.
• Contact the Evansville-based chemical injury lawyers of Robert John and Associates as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights and all avenues for just compensation for your chemical injuries.
Contact the personal injury firm, Robert John and Associates, to speak with an attorney today regarding your chemical exposure. Robert John & Associates represents personal injury victims in the Tri-State area. In Indiana, Evansville, Jasper, Mt. Vernon, Princeton, Vincennes, Washington, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Tell City, and surrounding areas. In Illinois, we serve Carmi, Mt. Carmel, Lawrenceville, Olney, Albion, Fairfield, McLeansboro, Harrisburg, Shawneetown, and surrounding areas. In Kentucky, we serve Henderson, Dixon, Morganfield, Madisonville, Owensboro, Calhoun, Hawesville, Beech Grove, Central City, Philpot, Stanley, Sorgho, Sturgis, Corydon, and surrounding areas.
Robert John and Associates, personal injury attorneys, are here to help. Our toxic tort attorneys are experienced in dealing with insurance companies and realize this can be a confusing and overwhelming time. Contact Robert John and Associates, personal injury lawyers, so you can focus on getting better. Our Evansville-based chemical injury attorneys will come to you at home or in the hospital if you are unable to come to us.