In the United State there were more than 6000 motorcycle related deaths in 2021 and over 82,000 motorcycle collision injuries. Many motorcycle accidents do not occur because of the motorcycle rider's actions. Motorcycle crashes often occur because of the neglect and/or inattention of another driver. Motorcycle wreck victims lack the protection of an enclosed vehicle, so they are more likely to be injured or killed. Motorcycle riders are 29 times more likely to die from an accident than an automobile accident victim, and 4 times more likely to be injured in a crash.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one from a motorcycle accident in Indiana, Illinois, or Kentucky due to someone else's fault, contact us! Robert John and Associates will answer any questions you have after a motorcycle accident. Our injury lawyers will investigate the accident to ensure you get the settlement you deserve. Most settlements do not require court and many motorcycle injury settlements are reached without litigation.
Motorcycle crashes are not the only non-car collisions that can result in life-altering injuries. Moped wrecks, scooter accidents, bicycle collisions, side-by-side (UTV) wrecks, and ATV accidents account for thousands of injuries and deaths each year. Injuries in these types of accidents are often devastating due to the lack of protection from an enclosed vehicle.
Contact us today to have one of our personal injury attorneys start protecting your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. You don't have to fight alone.
• Gather information while at the accident scene, if able. Make notes of what witnesses say. Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of all witnesses.
• Do not give a statement to the other person's insurance company until you have spoken to the personal injury attorneys at Robert John and Associates.
• Do not sign anything from the insurance companies. Motorcycle accident victims may be giving up rights to pursue a claim for future compensation by signing documents from insurance companies.
• After a motorcycle crash, see your doctor as soon as possible. Follow your doctor's orders for the injuries you have sustained. Follow-up with your doctor if your injuries are not improving.
• Inform your own insurance company of the motorcycle wreck as soon as you are able.
• Speak with an Evansville-based motorcycle crash attorney at Robert John and Associates. We are here to protect your rights after a motorcycle accident, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Contact the Personal Injury Firm, Robert John and Associates, to speak with a motorcycle accident attorney today regarding your motorcycle accident. Robert John & Associates lawyers represent Tri-state personal injury victims in Evansville, Jasper, Princeton, Mt. Vernon, Vincennes, Washington, Boonville, Newburgh, Rockport, Tell City, and surrounding areas. In Illinois, we serve Carmi, Mt. Carmel, Lawrenceville, Olney, Albion, Fairfield, McLeansboro, Harrisburg, Shawneetown, and surrounding areas. In Kentucky, we serve Henderson, Dixon, Morganfield, Madisonville, Owensboro, Calhoun, Hawesville, Beech Grove, Central City, Philpot, Stanley, Sorgho, Sturgis, Corydon, and surrounding areas.
The motorcycle crash attorneys at Robert John and Associates are here to help. Our attorneys are experienced in dealing with insurance company adjusters and realize this can be a confusing and overwhelming time. Contact Robert John and Associates, personal injury lawyers, so you can focus on getting better. Our Evansville-based injury attorneys will come to you at home or in the hospital if you are unable to come to us.